Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey!
I'm Eva, obvi, and I'm coming into my second semester here at RIC. I live on campus at Willard, though my plan is to get an apartment before next semester. I have a pretty busy life... I work a lot, I'm the Secretary of the Rainbow Alliance here on campus, I read a lot, and I love to write poetry. I generally like being outdoors playing with my horse or snowboarding, and yes, as you will find out sooner or later, I am a hunter. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I speak french and i got to visit france which was one of the coolest experiences of my life. I'm an out, flaming homosexualist, though I actaully identify as queer. I realise my gender presentation can fuck with people at times, and i dont mean to confuse you, i'm just doin my thing. I just wake up some mornings and i would rather bind my chest then flaunt the girls just so some grimy guy can try to pick me up. ew. nothing against all you guys out there- im just sayin.
Sooo... thats fidget in a nutshell....
Can't wait to see everyone in class!

5 comments:

  1. i play anygames lol i rally dont have a favorite category

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah im from vermont...um i chose ric because i wanted to get away from home and the education program is pretty good here and also i got recruited my the basketball coach. so thats why im here. why did you choose ric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see you up posting comments on everyone's blogs, Eva!! Show 'em how it's done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um I have 2 brothers, and 2 sisters, I am right in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eva,

    It took me out fifteen minutes to figure out how to post on here...

    I just got your comment on my blog. My concentration is math. I spend a ton of time in the Student Union...It's basically a second home to me. So, if you see me in 408 or the info desk, don't forget to say hi...
    -Pat

    ReplyDelete